1. I refer to a recent statement by the tainted Chief Minister of Penang Lim Guan Eng who had admitted he and the state government was aware that the illegal factory in Sungai Lembu has had a negative impact on the villagers there.
Read more at http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2017/08/16/cm-aware-illegal-factory-has-negative-impact-on-villagers/#RPe7CbmKtEoIoMy5.99
2. This admission from Lim Guan Eng is very shocking as the state government has now clearly admitted that they are a bunch of useless leaders who took No Action against an illegal factory which was causing problems to the nearby villages even after multiple reports were done by the public, affected villagers and also PKR's assemblymen Dr. Norleela of Penanti.
3. My advice to the affected villagers in Sungai Lembu, they shall sue the Penang State government for failing to protect the interest of the public but only protected the interest of the illegal factory owner. In addition, because of the incompetency of the Penang State government, the villagers of Sungai Lembu shall be compensated for all their medical bills since the toxic gas emission from this illegal factory has affected their health.
4. Notwithstanding the above, i would also like to ask Lim Guan Eng, who approved the state government's policy of not to demolish, or close down illegal structures or businesses that existed before 2008. Was this policy presented in the State Assembly or in the Exco Meeting chaired by the Chief Minister? Disclose the minutes of meeting to show that you are truly competent, accountable and transparent. Disclose all the attendees of the said meeting and show the people of Penang the leaders of Penang that agreed with this policy.
5. Finally, i would also like to ask Lim Guan Eng how did he come to a conclusion that the illegal factory was build before 2008 and not after 2008? Does he have any evidence to back up his claims or is merely spinning to save the DAP led Penang State government?
Datuk Huan Cheng Guan
Parti Cinta Malaysia